Complaints procedure

We do everything we can to provide the best possible service. Nevertheless, it may happen that you are dissatisfied with certain aspects of our service.

Internal complaints procedure

If you are dissatisfied with the performnce of  an agreement, a received invoice or the quality of our services, we ask you to consult your own lawyer first. However, you can also turn to our complaints officer Jasper Gevers.

If you submit a complaint to the complaints officer, please do this in writing. You can send the complaint by post, by fax (00 31 50 205 70 03) or by e-mail (

We will send you a confirmation of the receipt of your complaint within two working days. Withinin two weeks, we will send you a substantive response in writing or send you an invitation for a meeting in response to the complaint.

If the procedure does not lead to a satisfying result, you can submit the complaint to the Disputes Committee for the Legal Profession. However, this is only possible after you have submitted your objections to our office. If our office has not responded to the complaint within four weeks, you can turn to the Complaints Board For Legal Professions (Geschillencommissie Advocatuur) .

Complaints Board for Legal Professions Lawyers

We are associated with the Complaints Board . You can submit the complaint to the Complaints Board up to twelve months after the response from our office.

The Complaints Board will decide in the form ofan arbitral judgment when the dispute is between our firm and a business (client)or in the form of a binding advice when the dispute is initiated by a private client.

The Complaints Board is authorized to judge complaints regarding the quality of the lawyer’s service and the invoice.

it is also possible to ask the Complaints Board to grant you a compensation (damages). The Complaints Board is authorized to judge claims for damages up to a maximum of € 10,000. You can only submit higher claims for damages to the Complaints Board, if you explicitly limit the claim to a maximum of € 10,000, whereby you waive the excess in writing.

We can submit unpaid invoices for collection to the Complaints Board.

The Complaints Board will handle the case in accordance with the Complaints Board regulations that apply at the time of submitting your complaint to them. There is no appeal possible regarding this judicial decision.